We get asked quite often how we create our personalised illustrations – whether its a wedding venue, family home or favourite place. So we thought we would give you a little insider knowledge on what happens to your hand drawn portraits behind the doors at letterfest HQ.
- Our talented illustrators hand draw your image from the photograph supplied by you. They take into account any special requests you may have made, taking out unsightly features etc.
- Their drawings are then scanned on to the computer and the manipulated in Adobe Photoshop to ensure good contrast for the next step in the process.
- Our skilled artworkers take over at this point and your drawing is taken into Adobe Illustrator. It is placed on the correct sized template and then has our special filter run over it to ensure we get good clean line reproduction. They then manually colour your image using our tried and tested palette of muted shades.
- Finally your personalised text is added
- At this stage if you’ve requested a proof we will screenshot your drawing and send you a proof for approval. If not, we will give it a final check over before printing to art paper and sending down to our dispatch team for mounting, framing and packing.
If your interested in buying one of the beautiful illustrations we offer there are plenty to choose from in lots of different style. Please feel free to head on over to letterfest.com to take a look or just follow the link below .