We have drawn many incredible buildings and places since Letterfest began. One of the most iconic and memorable is that being New York.
We have drawn them for varying different occasions for customers- engagements, weddings, holiday destinations or just it being a favourite place.
- The seven spikes on the crown represent the seven oceans and the seven continents of the world, indicating the universal concept of liberty.
- Lady Liberty wears a size 879 shoe and a 35-foot waistline
- Approximately 4m people visit the statue each year. In comparison, over 6m people visit The Eiffel Tower, and 3.5m visit The London Eye.
- A botanical garden and National Historic Landmark located in the Bronx, New York City.
- As a National Historic Landmark, this 250-acre site’s verdant landscape supports over one million living plants in extensive collections
- The Garden contains 50 different gardens and plant collections. There is a serene cascade waterfall, as well as wetlands and a forest
- At the heart of the Garden is the old-growth forest, the largest existing remnant of the original forest which covered all of New York City
- It erected in a lightning fast 11 months.
- It became the tallest building in New York City again after the collapse of the World Trade Center in 2001. In April 2012 the new One World Trade Center surpassed the Empire State Building in height
- It has a lightning rod near the top which is struck by lightning around 23 times every year.
- The building has 103 floors and at roof height is 1250 ft (381 m) tall. The height when including the antenna spire is 1454 ft (443.2 m).
- It took fourteen years to build the Brooklyn Bridge and required the labour of over 600 men.
- It was opened for use on May 24, 1883.
- The estimated total cost of the construction was $15 million dollars
- It was the first steel-wire suspension bridge constructed, originally referred to as the New York and Brooklyn Bridge and as the East River Bridge
If you have a favourite place with friends, family or partner it makes a great personal gift to keep those memories forever. You provide the photo and the text you would like to personalise it and we will do the rest. You could have, your local park – the place you first met – Countryside – your favourite family holiday destination – A Beach – Honeymoon – Restaurant – Proposal.
You can place your order on the link below